To go direct to the health awareness information for November, click here.
A big THANK YOU to everyone who has visited the site this year! A special THANK YOU to the websites that have links to or mentioned HealthAware.
- http://www.netvibes.com/mundiales#Creditos my friends in Spain – a special thanks to Juan!
- http://www.phcris.org.au/publications/ebulletin/issue.php?promoid=515&stk=po&uid=100953&eid=12090&stype=ebltn&issue=30_August_2012&linkid=512899 under Resources, Thanks PHC RIS!
- http://www.scoop.it/t/melow Thanks Guus and Medical Librarians of the World (MeLoW)
- http://ncrcbiblioteka.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/health-awaerness-project-information.html Thanks Ana!
- http://minervaforum.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=5 Thanks Kelly!
- http://news.fm.ul.pt/Content.aspx?tabid=93&mid=710&cid=2095 Thanks Susana!
- http://newsletter.brightlabs.com.au/t/ViewEmail/r/F3975C7FCF25ED1F/DCD941CF5058865ECE63909E3969C05F Thanks CQ Medicare Local!
- http://www.gwahslibrariesblog.blogspot.com.au/ (see Sept. 13th entry) Thanks Don!
- http://ncahslibraries.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/health-awareness-website.html Thanks Adele!
- http://www.mlanet.org/resources/nml-month/ Thanks MLA!
There have also been links from the Queensland Health Healthy Lifestyles website (intranet only) and QUT (intranet only). As of November 14th, there have been over 6000 views from 82 different countries! Behind the scenes, a special thanks goes to Christine Jacobs who helps me find links to the events.
If you’ve mentioned my site and I haven’t mentioned yours, please let me know!
thanks for so many valuable links which would raise the health awareness among many people and get the necessary guidelines as how to take care of their health.