Access to those special health events, all in one place! Australia (AU), Canada (CA), China (CN), Finland (FI), Ireland (IE), Malaysia (MY), New Zealand (NZ), the Netherlands (NL), the Philippines (PH), Russia (RU), Saudi Arabia (SA), Serbia (RS), South Africa (ZA), Spain (ES), Turkey (TR), UK, US and worldwide information. Not every country has events every month.
May 2013 continued into June
June Health Awareness 2013
- ALS Awareness Month (CA)
- Blood Donor Month (ZA)
- Bowel Cancer Awareness Month (AU)
- Brain Injury Awareness Month (CA)
- Cataract Awareness Month (US)
- Deaf-Blind Awareness Month (CA)
- Dengue Awareness Month (PH) [link is to a video]
- Men’s Health Month (US)
- Migraine & Headache Awareness Month (US)
- Mind Over Matter Month (AU) [Sugar challenge]
- Motor Neuron Disease (MND) Awareness Month (UK)
- Myasthenia Gravis Awareness Month (US)
- National Aphasia Awareness Month (US)
- National Athletic Therapy Month (CA)
- National CMV Awareness Month (US) [Cytomegalovirus]
- National Kidney Month (PH)
- National Safety Month (US)
- Oral Health Month (US) [en español]
- PTSD Awareness Month (US)
- Sands Awareness Month (UK) [Stillborn & Neonatal Death]
- Scleroderma Awareness Month (US)
A Pinterest Board has been made especially for June, with images for health awareness events that are on this month.
There is now a form you can use to add information you know of that I might have missed. Click “ADD EVENT” at the top of the page and follow the directions. Thank you!
The health events that are for a day or week in May will be published soon.