Access to those special health events, all in one place! Australia (AU), Canada (CA), China (CN), Europe (EU), Finland (FI), Ireland (IE), Italy (IT), Malaysia (MY), New Zealand (NZ), the Netherlands (NL), the Philippines (PH), Russia (RU), Saudi Arabia (SA) Serbia (RS), Singapore (SG), South Africa (ZA), Spain (ES), Turkey (TR), UK, US and worldwide information. Not every country has events every month.
June 2013 that continues into July
- African American Bone Marrow Awareness Month (US)
- Cord Blood Awareness Month (US)
- DryJuly (AU)
- Group B Strep Awareness Month (UK)
- Glaucoma Awareness Month (NZ)
- International GBS Awareness Month
- International Women with Alopecia Month
- JulEYE (AU) [Eye Health]
- Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month (US)
- Mental Health Awareness Month (ZA)
- National Cleft & Cranoifacial Awareness & Prevention Month (US)
- National Disaster Consciousness Month (PH)
- National Fragile X Awareness Month (US)
- National Hemochromatosis Awareness Month (US)
- National HIV Awareness Month (US)
- National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month (US)
- Nutrition Month (PH)
- Sarcoma Awareness Month (US)
- Sickle Cell Awareness Month (UK)
- UV Safety Month (US)
- Women’s Refuge Awareness and Appeal Month (NZ)
A Pinterest Board has been made especially for July, with images for health awareness events that are on this month.
There is now a form you can use to add information you know of that I might have missed. Click “ADD EVENT” at the top of the page and follow the directions. Thank you!
The health events that are for a day or week in July will be published soon.